My boss is being a woman

Highest producer in my department, the only one that consistently meets almost impossible deadlines. So yea, they kinda need me. But my resume speaks for itself, so I don't need references to get a job. One offer on the table with applications circling as we speak.

Holy crap, you do sound like him. This guy had a 7 million dollar territory and thought he could rule the roost by going over our managers head.

Lol, now he is begging for his job back......

Always leave (quit) a job for a better opportunity, and ALWAYS use this as a reason to your future prospect employers. If future employers ever get wind of you leaving a job because your old boss didn't let you be the peacock you are and fly thereby upsetting you greatly, then they will think- well this guy undermined his prior employer, and he may do it to me if I hire him...get my point? No matter what is on your resume, it is only a matter of time before this catches up to you.

I know a guy that worked for 7 different companies in 10 years for this reason. Now, no one in the industry will hire him. He is tainted.

Last edited:
I think you should just tell your bosses boss who likes you that your boss is a complete idiot and that they should give the job to you. Make sure you document some examples in writing and bring them to the meeting. I would also send a copy to HR so they have it on file. Get that guy out of there, they need more employees like you who are willing to stand up and do what's right!

I think you should just tell your bosses boss who likes you that your boss is a complete idiot and that they should give the job to you. Make sure you document some examples in writing and bring them to the meeting. I would also send a copy to HR so they have it on file. Get that guy out of there, they need more employees like you who are willing to stand up and do what's right!

What are you? A career counselor? That's the best advice I've read in this whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom