• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first Benchmade...

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today on a new EDC. Settled in on a 3150 Lerch Auto. Love the knife and the action is super smooth. I see many more in my future.

Attachments

• 20140109_192638.jpg
    20140109_192638.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 26
Love a good knife. Wife doesn't mind me "playing" with them in the house....and they make a lot less noise than the guns. Have an auto Presidio...and love it. Tough knives. You will be happy with it, but it can become an addiction. I quit counting at 50....

Love a good knife. Wife doesn't mind me "playing" with them in the house....and they make a lot less noise than the guns. Have an auto Presidio...and love it. Tough knives. You will be happy with it, but it can become an addiction. I quit counting at 50....
I looked at a Presidio.. Great knife, too. My problem is I absolutely HATE stuff in my pockets.. So I was looking for something small.

Looks similar in shape and size to the Kershaw assisted opening Leech that I sometimes carry, but it's hard not to drool over an Automatic and yours is very attractive:thumb:
Thanks! I'm already obsessing over an Infidel auto. No idea why... Just think it's bad@$$.

Back
Top Bottom