• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
[h=1]Advanced Armament 9" MPW 300BLK Complete Rifle[/h]
www.advanced_armament.com_assets_images_mpw_sbr_9.jpg

[h=1]762-SDN-6 (7.62mm)[/h][Broken External Image]:

Yeah, I have one lined up at Bullseye but I was hoping to find one closer and maybe from an ODT member/dealer.

You will really like that set up I have almost the same thing bought the AAC can and upper but built the lower cause I wanted a billet and Dobbs did the engraving but man its fun and runs well. AAC had those in full auto you could shoot for free at the machine gun shoot and they were a blast with subs

Last time I was in Cherokee I didn't see the AAC sbr. They have a CMMG in 9mm. Also didn't see the sdn6. They have the specwar and saker 7.62 cans and the AAC 556sd.

You will really like that set up I have almost the same thing bought the AAC can and upper but built the lower cause I wanted a billet and Dobbs did the engraving but man its fun and runs well. AAC had those in full auto you could shoot for free at the machine gun shoot and they were a blast with subs
Right on, :thumb: Yeah, I will have Dobbs engrave it if I ever get it for sure.

Last time I was in Cherokee I didn't see the AAC sbr. They have a CMMG in 9mm. Also didn't see the sdn6. They have the specwar and saker 7.62 cans and the AAC 556sd.
I may just have to make the drive to Bullseye then.

Back
Top Bottom