My Jeep project outa control!!!

Oh heck you have gone and done it now. Don't you know those darn things are addictive?
Spray bomb it and let the kids help. If you rhino the inside be sure and pull the floor plugs first so they don't get covered. You want them operational so you can hose it out :)

Last edited:
My 9 year old has already said he wants when he is in high school lol. On a side note a buddy has a 360 he is willing to sale me cheap that runs. Originally had a 301 V8. Now has a straight 6

Well, I have a NIB Ten Factory chromoly (Passenger Side) axle for the AMC 20. If you're interested, all you would have to do is order the drivers side. I'll make ya a deal ya can't refuse!

Forget the 360 and stick with the 258. Darn things are bulletproof, have plenty of torque and power, and decent on gas. Probably the best motor AMC had and they put em in everything from Trucks and Wagons to CJs Gremlins Pacers Eagles and most everything else they made.

Good luck with the rust repair. Thats the only thing that will make or break a CJ for me. Go thru the frame rails and look at them closely. That would be my main focus, before I spent any money on restoration. Good luck.

sorry read the rest of the posts,see you have a 6 cyl(should be the 258)originally it could have come with the 304 v8,i put amc 360 & auto trans out of an old wagoneer in a cj that had a 6cyl,it was a process for sure,you do know you can get a fuel injection kit for those 258's?

Back
Top Bottom