My Magpul M&P15 edition.

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I love it! Very nice gun for the price... well actually since I got the special edition, I paid as much as for a Colt 6920. Anyways, I had gotten the AR15 BCG NiBx. It functions flawlessly ONLY if I hold it and fire it. If I'm on a bench rest, it jams. Can someone tell me whats going on? I made sure when I'm on the rest, I let the rifle stock sit in my shoulder "pocket". It will jam the bcg close shut and I have to use something to pound on the charging handle to release it. I noticed on the ammo shoulder, its really beat up. Looking at the AR15, you won't beable to tell its jam until you try to fire it.

Note; Before the NiBx process, the BCG worked perfectly no matter how I shot the rifle.

Last edited:
So I can clean easier. Its easier to see which spots I've cleaned and hadn't clean. Plus the operation is smoother.

But it doesn't function....

Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't have done it lol. I'm actually going to take a little bit more time and see whats going on. It shoots fine if I shoulder it. It won't if I bench rest it. So theres something going on.

Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't have done it lol. I'm actually going to take a little bit more time and see whats going on. It shoots fine if I shoulder it. It won't if I bench rest it. So theres something going on.

That is really odd. Same BCG, just NIBX coated now?

Re-read - same BCG.

So is the round that is chambered firing, but the action won't cycle?

Sounds like it is a tight fit and your not "on the gun" as hard on the bench as you are when your shoulder firing. I'd say blast 3 mags through it with it shouldered to help break it in.

Sounds like it is a tight fit and your not "on the gun" as hard on the bench as you are when your shoulder firing. I'd say blast 3 mags through it with it shouldered to help break it in.

Maybe thats what I need to do? It is a brandnew NiB.

Back
Top Bottom