• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new electric fence......

This is obviously a cover story for what actually happened......

https://metro.co.uk/2015/01/09/13-s...ducted-by-aliens-but-dont-realise-it-5016464/

1371C394-DCB0-4049-846B-F90E0348BBA3.jpeg

When I was cowboyin with my grandpa as a boy we used to lick our fingers and touch the wire to test his cattle fences.

Ours always had pulsing current. If i pulled my hand back quick id only catch one pulse. If I was slow id catch two. I learned to pull my hand back quick very soon.

Reminds me of my buddy Robert (RIP), newly removed from city living, thought it would be funny to pee on our new electric fence. Wet grass, he was wet with sweat, in cathead converse sneakers. Got about an inch from the wire and let it rip. Lit him up like a fireworks display. Pissed himself, pooped himself, and his hair was standing on end.

His facial muscles took a bit to work right and was still slurring his words when he rode his bike home later. I was certainly a believer after that.

QUOTE:

"...Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover."

I wanna see that image / warning label on the electric fence's charger.
Sounds funny as heck.

Back
Top Bottom