• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My new toy.

Man boats really are dangerous. ;) Someone should ban those things. :heh:

Boats killed my Father! And rapped my Mother! Something has to be done.

Bladeshow is at Cobb Galleria Friday thru Sunday. Fatzombie and several other have tables/boothes there.

I'm missing all the good stuff out here. If I gotta be in GA, I need to move closer to the metro.

Oooh Cold Steel Warrior! Homey gots BANK!

I have 2 practical Katanas but they are certainly not Cold Steel. Of course I'm only $50 or so into the pair. And, yes, they are battle ready. These things are more than capable of pacifying zombies. If I can ever get those lottery numbers right I'd LOVE to have the Cold Steel though.

Boats killed my Father! And rapped my Mother! Something has to be done.

I'm missing all the good stuff out here. If I gotta be in GA, I need to move closer to the metro.

There are less than a handful of reasons to live closer to Metro ATL, so don't feel the need to move anytime soon! Sometimes the bad out weighs the good.

Oooh Cold Steel Warrior! Homey gots BANK!

I have 2 practical Katanas but they are certainly not Cold Steel. Of course I'm only $50 or so into the pair. And, yes, they are battle ready. These things are more than capable of pacifying zombies. If I can ever get those lottery numbers right I'd LOVE to have the Cold Steel though.

They're not that bad bro around 400.00. A little less than the cost of a Glock.

- - - Updated - - -

Very Nice ByPass

Thanks bro. :)

There are less than a handful of reasons to live closer to Metro ATL, so don't feel the need to move anytime soon! Sometimes the bad out weighs the good.
Actually, most of HS, college, and my first few years in LE were in the metro area. Certain areas are still okay. Would like it better than Augusta.

Actually, most of HS, college, and my first few years in LE were in the metro area. Certain areas are still okay. Would like it better than Augusta.

I spent the first 31 years of my life in NH. In 45 minutes I could reach the White Mountains to the north, Atlantic Ocean to the East, Boston MA south and Vermont to the West. Moving to metro ATL was a major shock to us but we really enjoy everything the city has to offer.

Wife and I call Augusta "Disgusta"! My sister-in-law and her family live in Grovetown so we are out that way several times a year.

Back
Top Bottom