MY Next New Pistol: Taurus GX4

That model is fairly old. But all I can say is that I have a Pt111 G2 in 9mm that I use as my vehicle gun, and I have never had a single issue with it. It has gone "BANG!" every single time.
I have several others that are that old or older and go bang every time. This one holds 10 in the mag but it will not load any with 9 or 10 in the mag. Taurus has sent several new mags but all the same.

Taurus seems to be doing some good work after the move to GA. Maybe they shed some dead-weight engineers when they relocated or something, but their recent introductions have been pretty good guns.

The 10-round+ 'micro-9' is something everybody is jumping into, and the features on this look pretty decent. I like that they chose to use standard Glock sights, since that gives people the widest selection of upgrade options.

The ergonomics look good too, and having different backstraps is a unique feature in that category. I don't know of any other 10-round+ micro-9 that has that.

You also have to love that it "goes to 11" (rounds in the flush-fit mag that is).

Back
Top Bottom