MY Next New Pistol: Taurus GX4

Looks like a better trigger than my Taurus G2S airline check gun. Should sell well if the retail is normal and not inflated like guns are now.

So you keep a Taurus just to fly with? and check through TSA? You chose the Taurus because its cheap reliable and you wont be heartbroken if the airlines "loose" it?

So you keep a Taurus just to fly with? and check through TSA? You chose the Taurus because its cheap reliable and you wont be heartbroken if the airlines "loose" it?

Yes exactly. I trust it to take to New Orleans and Miami for work trips. If I’m driving to my other areas I take my Glock 26 or Sig P365. If the Taurus gets stolen I won’t care as much. I bought it a little over a year ago on here; like new in box for $210. That was before people here thought they were worth $500 and standard Glock’s were worth $700: can’t believe people pay those prices.

PT92 and PT99 mfg. before they started MIM parts e.g., slide stop actually aren't bad at all. Even the new Pt92's aren't bad, really. In fact, if any of you boys have one of the recent railed Pt92s in black I'll trade you for a CZ P09. The rest of Taurus' catalogue it I don't trust, sorry.
upload_2021-5-28_7-12-7.png

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-p...spring-kit-for-taurus-pt-99-92-prod26246.aspx

I had one Taurus several years back. I really liked it in the beginning. It started having a feeding issue and I sent it back to Taurus four times. Tarus finally semt me the newest model of my gun for a replacement. I sold that gun without ever shooting it and Then I got into PERFECTION and Ruger For Life!!!

For a truck or night stand him they are fine. Heck even to carry Taurus is fine but they just don’t hold up if you shoot them a lot. For a well priced carry gun they look good but for a range gun that you plan on shooting A LOT i wouldn’t waste my money.

Back
Top Bottom