My other thread was deleted...so I pose a question to the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, sorry that I didn't see the rule. If it's important enough to delete someone's thread for it, could we please add it to the official rules? Thanks much. I'll close up this thread before it gets even more out of hand.

mjrgt03, I know the thread is closed but I wanted to give you my response to your question, I hope that is ok with you.

Over the last year we have had at least 5 "callouts" turn out to be wrong for one reason or another, so I just don't allow them anymore. It is a whole lot easier to correct a wrongly given negative itrader rating than it is to fix the damage done by a bad callout. I know it isn't perfect, but it is the best I thing I can think of to do.

As for the unupdated rules and the lack of notification from a moderator when your thread was deleted, I apologize and I am working on both of those things.

This ain't GON.

Not far from becoming just like it.

CCW, please feel free to elaborate in a separate thread as to why you think the ODT is "not far from becoming just like GON." I would sincerely like to hear your reasoning, as I can personally think of none, except for maybe both being a "large discussion forum based in GA."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom