• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My PSA Video On Tourniquets ETA: Worthy of subscriptions?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Let me know what I need to improve...

This is only my seventh video; am I approaching the required value worthy of subscriptions? I appreciate each of my 11 current subscribers immensely and understand it's an uphill climb against the algorithm, but I've been stuck at 11 for the past 3 videos. In no way is this a complaint, I am just trying to figure out how to better earn my keep?

Not a bad video, but move your camera back and stand up behind a table. Har to watch a video when your keep leaning over trying to get your head in the video. The outside video was hard to make it out at first, to much stuff in the pic. Don't think you need to do all the closeups. All & all good info.

Definitely agree with better framing for the videos. Check out some mics that plug into your phone that you can wear as a lapel. They are cheap and well worth it for sound quality. Better lighting via ring light or diffused light or shoot outdoors. For demonstrations like this it might be best suited for an overhead view and closeups of anything that may be tricky or worthy of additional explanation/detail.

Finished watching the video and it looks like you did the overhead view. Nice work 👍 added myself as a sub.

Definitely agree with better framing for the videos. Check out some mics that plug into your phone that you can wear as a lapel. They are cheap and well worth it for sound quality. Better lighting via ring light or diffused light or shoot outdoors. For demonstrations like this it might be best suited for an overhead view and closeups of anything that may be tricky or worthy of additional explanation/detail.

Finished watching the video and it looks like you did the overhead view. Nice work 👍 added myself as a sub.
Thanks for helping! I'll definitely work on framing and research lapel mic options. I'm gonna put out another video probably tomorrow.

THANK YOU for the sub too!

Back
Top Bottom