My Rant: Tell me my weapon has no/little value

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
I have been a member since 2010, kind'a active, sometimes hard to get along with but I try. Today I finally had someone make me mad enough to refuse to answer and block. He had a feedback of 4 so I am to guess he is young.

IF you plan to tell me my price is too high then tell me that and why. Don't quote internet prices then refuse to produce the sites when asked. I am wrong everyday (many times a day, always according to my wife) but realize that the weapon is mine and I can start where I want. When I asked for the sites the response was, think about a fair price. I have searched for a current sale of this gun with the last one I found was about 2016.

Before that he stated (copied from PM) "The thing with value is always demand... I don't see a lot of demand because not a lot of people even know they exist. I think you've relisted yours a few times already, right?. So I took it that my item was not of value or demand so I guess I need to remove it as I don't want anyone to think I am trying to sell something that has no value and not wanted.

Thanks, I did remove it just until I cool down.

I have been a member since 2010, kind'a active, sometimes hard to get along with but I try. Today I finally had someone make me mad enough to refuse to answer and block. He had a feedback of 4 so I am to guess he is young.

IF you plan to tell me my price is too high then tell me that and why. Don't quote internet prices then refuse to produce the sites when asked. I am wrong everyday (many times a day, always according to my wife) but realize that the weapon is mine and I can start where I want. When I asked for the sites the response was, think about a fair price. I have searched for a current sale of this gun with the last one I found was about 2016.

Before that he stated (copied from PM) "The thing with value is always demand... I don't see a lot of demand because not a lot of people even know they exist. I think you've relisted yours a few times already, right?. So I took it that my item was not of value or demand so I guess I need to remove it as I don't want anyone to think I am trying to sell something that has no value and not wanted.

Understand exactly how you feel. It appears to be the new breed of ODT member. Incapable of just moving along if they don't like your price. They have to piss and moan about it forever. Insinuate you're making a "profit" and running a business. They're like the ANTIFA of ODT. Bunch of Karen's that can go POAR.

I'm not going to block or ignore them. But it'll be a cold day before I buy something or sell something to them.

I think I’ve experienced this same guy...finally just pulled my ad...

Not sure why y’all pull your ads for that reason. The guy sounds like a craigslist negotiator. Who care. Just stop replying, ignore if need me, and keep the ad up. Why allow some clown to dictate what you list and for what price? The price police preachers (and the poors as palmetto calls them) have become a predictable comical joke lately who entertain the hell out of me.

2 kinds of Poors

1. the kind that looks at ads they know they can’t afford but want to fantasize about it, might even leave a “nice gun” or a “good luck” but would never, ever make an offer

2. this kind is unaware they live in poverty. Will offer junk guns, power tools, used gym equipment, labor, anything but actual money.

Back
Top Bottom