• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My wal-mart has some ammo!!!

YOUNG GUNS

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
55   1
Reaction score
Anybody in the area? The morrow wal-mart has some pistol ammo.

They had 380, 38, 357 sig, 45 auto, and some 40 cal.

Most of the ammo was white box.
45 autos 100 rnd boxes for 40.00

As of Feb 22 sp hurry!

My walmart was the same yesterday. I bought 3 box's of 100 rnd (45) for $40 a piece. Even had some 223 last week :) Stock is slowly coming back around... it's only a matter of time before the scale is totally tipped and the market is flooded with ammo

Looks like its starting to show up more and not selling as fast. I also notice that ammo on here like 22lr is not selling as fast as it was few weeks ago. Hopefully thats all good signs of things getting back to normal again? Are people are not willing to pay over inflated prices as much.

Looks like its starting to show up more and not selling as fast. I also notice that ammo on here like 22lr is not selling as fast as it was few weeks ago. Hopefully thats all good signs of things getting back to normal again? Are people are not willing to pay over inflated prices as much.

I think people are just selling off their stock price for double price

Or maybe they can't afford to shoot like they thought they could. People rush to go get guns and put it on their credit card but little did they know, ammo is the expensive part!

Back
Top Bottom