• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My "WalMart can kiss my ass" thread

That's what you get for shopping at stores like Walmart. Americans got just what they asked for. Cheaper goods (chinese crap) More selection (chinese crap) Lower prices (chinese crap) More Jobs (chinese wages). Totally forgot about the repercussions: Poor customer service, dying small towns and family businesses that buy domestically made products, and loss of their own customers because they lost their edge to megastores that care about profit and volume over customer care and healthy communities.

Congrats, you got your wish. I hope no one that has been *****ing about "gougers" on here shops at walmart, because they are just following the precedent that store has set.

Got 3 places in town to buy ammo from. One of them shops at WalMart to resell and both of the two that AREN'T WalMart are ALWAYS out of just about everything. SO, tell me, where AM I going to shop?

And, YES, I check online retailers DAILY. I'm just trying to lay in that last thousand or so rounds of 22 LR.

Got 3 places in town to buy ammo from. One of them shops at WalMart to resell and both of the two that AREN'T WalMart are ALWAYS out of just about everything. SO, tell me, where AM I going to shop?

And, YES, I check online retailers DAILY. I'm just trying to lay in that last thousand or so rounds of 22 LR.

I bet if you went over to barrow automotive I think it is, in Butler, they got what you need

Back
Top Bottom