• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My wife got cold...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
And when she gets cold she gets kinda mean. So I put ANOTHER $160.00 on the old Capital One card at Tractor Supply. Don't laugh. Y'all ever tried to get a little off a chick when they're cold pissed off and bundled up? It ain't happenin...

Attachments

• IMG_20221226_141128153_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221226_141128153_MP.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20221226_164104611_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221226_164104611_MP.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 106
Tractor had a Kerosene heater?
I tried to find one last week..what was the price?

Edit.. Sorry, I see the price now.
That was a fair price..gonna go check my local tractor supply. See if they have one?

Tractor had a Kerosene heater?
I tried to find one last week..what was the price?

Edit.. Sorry, I see the price now.
That was a fair price..gonna go check my local tractor supply. See if they have one?
Yeah the bigger store in Warner Robins had one. And I do mean ONE...This one.

And when she gets cold she gets kinda mean. So I put ANOTHER $160.00 on the old Capital One card at Tractor Supply. Don't laugh. Y'all ever tried to get a little off a chick when they're cold pissed off and bundled up? It ain't happenin...
I used to have that problem when we lived up North where she had to shovel the fresh fallen snow off the porches, sidewalk's and drive way. Once finished she'd come in complaining about being cold, but I'd teller her. You'll warm up quicker if you cook us a hot dinner. I never understood? I mean.... We had a corner lot and it had three times as much sidewalk as the other houses on the block. I always figured the exercise of shoveling so much snow would keep her warm and make her hungry. The way I figure it she got tired of cooking hot meals so we had to move to Georgia. IDK?

I used to have that problem when we lived up North where she had to shovel the fresh fallen snow off the porches, sidewalk's and drive way. Once finished she'd come in complaining about being cold, but I'd teller her. You'll warm up quicker if you cook us a hot dinner. I never understood? I mean.... We had a corner lot and it had three times as much sidewalk as the other houses on the block. I always figured the exercise of shoveling so much snow would keep her warm and make her hungry. The way I figure it she got tired of cooking hot meals so we had to move to Georgia. IDK?
Not long after my Mom was born my grandparents lived in a little town way up in northern Michigan called Alpina. I should mention that my grandmother came from right here in Centerville GA . Anyway one super cold day my grandfather arrived home to her my mom and uncle all dressed and packed up to go. She told my grandfather either he could drive them back to GA or drop them off at the Greyhound station. You can guess how that went.

Back
Top Bottom