• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

National Arms Show April 28-29

How much for a kydex holster left hand for a Gen 4 glock 34 with a tlr-1 light?

I don't make any light bearing holsters.

Honestly, I hate making holsters, but when people see the kydex knife sheaths they always want a holster, so I have a few that I've made for guns that I own. J frame, Glock, CZ Phantom, Ruger LCR.

But stop by and introduce yourself, It's always nice to meet ODT folks. My 14 year old son is going to come with me on Sunday to help out. So all you guys coming on Sunday be sure to stop by so he thinks I'm cool and have lots of friends.:D

Beaver Creek Tactical will also be there. We will be selling C-3 lowers, complete C3 AR's. I will also have LPK and Stock kits (Coffin Arms will not be here), Ammo......lots of ammo. We will be selling Summit 223 55 gr 1000rds cases for $339.99..... and some bad ass rifle bags.

Also we will have our new and just printed up T-shirts (thanks CCW) and stickers (thanks again CCW) for sale. Sean and my son Gage will be behind the tables while I do the security thing for the show. Tell them that you saw this post on ODT and they will give you a free Beaver Creek Tactical sticker.....

Heres what the sticker looks like......
i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_BCT_Logo_4C.jpg

And of course a $1 off coupon...

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_coupon.gif

Attachments

• coupon.gif
    coupon.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I'll be there on Saturday!

BTW: Anyone have more info on what the "International Military Show" in Marietta is like? This is the first I've heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom