Need a backhoe and operator..Got it covered thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3481.JPG
I have a small 16x18 pond in my back yard I need filled in. This is the pond. All the dirt that came out of it is on the hill behind the pond. I am going to remove the rocks and use somewhere else but everything else can just be pushed in the hole.

How much to have someone come out and fill this thing in?

img_3133-jpg.363208

Wait, didn't you just finish this like a year or two ago?
I think two years ago and it has been a pain in my ass ever since. Constantly turns green and fish dying off left and right until a month ago when the last one croaked.
Wait what? I remember the pond build thread.
Yep.

I think two years ago and it has been a pain in my ass ever since. Constantly turns green and fish dying off left and right until a month ago when the last one croaked.
Yep.
Ahh, well that sucks. Looks super nice though, but I understand not wanting to deal with the headache. Hence why I won't buy a pool for our house...lol

I suggest getting a pump around 150 bucks at lowest and getting fitting to use garden hose

Pump it out can use water to water lawn or plants etc or just run away from hole

Then fill it in

Skidsteer be best

Day cost around 150 not sure you can get it by hour but maybe from somewhere up there

If you was close I would do it for you

I suggest getting a pump around 150 bucks at lowest and getting fitting to use garden hose

Pump it out can use water to water lawn or plants etc or just run away from hole

Then fill it in

Skidsteer be best

Day cost around 150 not sure you can get it by hour but maybe from somewhere up there

If you was close I would do it for you
I have already pumped and it out and have moved all the rocks. I just need to fill it in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom