• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need a deer roast or two

rlmblm21

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
Anybody got an extra deer roast or two that you are willing to let go if I pay the processing fee? My church is hosting a wild game dinner night on February 20th, and the men procured 3 deer, but had it all ground. I am on the cooking committee, and our head chef was hoping to get a couple of roasts.

I am willing to pay the processing fee (within reason) or get you a ticket to our wild game dinner night.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Last edited:
GIVE LOCAL DNR OFFICER A CALL SOMETIME THEY MIGHT CAN GET U A CONFISCATED ONE. . THEY HELP OUT FOR CAUSE LIKE THAT IF THEY CAN.

No problem. I am not sure where Woodstock is but I will be passing through Augusta Wednesday on the way to Aiken SC let me know if that's better

No problem. I am not sure where Woodstock is but I will be passing through Augusta Wednesday on the way to Aiken SC let me know if that's better

Thank you so much, but Augusta is still about 2.5 hours away. I envy your drive! You are more east than us, and a little warmer! A man in Canton (one town away) has generously offered 2 shoulder roasts. I sent a message to the head cook for our event to find out if he wants more or if that will do, so I've left this open.

You are so nice to offer though. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom