Max_Gain

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
100   0
Reaction score
20170206_111924.jpg
20170206_111936.jpg
20170206_170158.jpg

Extremely sweet and gentle 1-ish year old male hound mix, free to a good home.
My wife and I got him from the Clayton County shelter, he was a stray. Unfortunately my senior pugs can't take his young dog energy.
He is very gentle and playful, but would do better with a higher energy dog friend, or as an only dog. He is a dream to walk on a leash, doing well with crate training, and is house trained.
He came to us with some skin issues which are being treated, our vet said they should clear right up, and are in no way contagious.
He has had his first round of shots, and has his rabies tag.
He will make a great pet for a lucky someone.
Be a hero, help this awesome guy out!

View attachment 1055443 View attachment 1055438 View attachment 1055441 Extremely sweet and gentle 1-ish year old male pit mix, free to a good home.
My wife and I got him from the Clayton County shelter, he was a stray. Unfortunately my senior pugs can't take his young dog energy.
He is very submissive, but would do better with a higher energy dog friend, or as an only dog. He is a dream to walk on a leash.
He came to us with some skin issues which are being treated, our vet said they should clear right up, and are in no way contagious.
He has had his first round of shots, and his rabies tag.
He will make a great pet for a lucky someone.
Be a hero, help this awesome guy out!

Come on ODT, we are known for saving animal's!! Let's make sure this loving DOG does NOT get to the Pound, I hope you find a Good Home for this pup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom