• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a lot of Prayers guys

Update today he is stable. Got to talk to him briefly and he gets real tired talking.
I’m praying tomorrow will find better than today.
Thanks for all the prayers and continue to pray.
Mom is 88 and she’s a prayer warrior. Of course she stays worried though. Pray for her too.
What hospital is it in?

My twin Brother has been in the hospital almost 2 weeks after falling and breaking his leg in 2 places and had to have pins put in his leg as both bone were broke.. He has diabetes, congestive heart complications,also. Last night he tested positive for Covid and has been moved into a different room. Please help us pray for him that God would touch him and comfort him, but most of all heal him. Hurts deep to not be able to see him. All we can do is pray right now.

Praying for your brother and Family.

Thinking of your family and yourself as well. I hope both brother and mother are better. I also am hoping you are looking after yourself as well. When these things happen we tend to forget the little things that can harm us, like eating right, getting sleep you need, etc.
Make sure you look after you and the rest of your crew as well as those that need it the most.
Peace and prayers - my brother in arms !
Ken- aka: 41mag

What hospital is it in?
He is in Floyd Hospital. Recent update he has Covid and is in isolation. I did talk to him and he wants out, but he is so weak. He thinks he is being held against his will. Sometimes he talks well but other times he doesn't. He is tired all the time and wants to sleep. God help him to get stronger and stronger. Mom is worried too. She can't go see him but prays hard for him. He doesn't want to eat and that is making him weaker.
Bible tells to to pray without ceasing. I will and ask for continued prayers.

He is in Floyd Hospital. Recent update he has Covid and is in isolation. I did talk to him and he wants out, but he is so weak. He thinks he is being held against his will. Sometimes he talks well but other times he doesn't. He is tired all the time and wants to sleep. God help him to get stronger and stronger. Mom is worried too. She can't go see him but prays hard for him. He doesn't want to eat and that is making him weaker.
Bible tells to to pray without ceasing. I will and ask for continued prayers.
We too, will continue. Give him or love.

Back
Top Bottom