• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need a new Phone

Shemp

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
747   0
Reaction score
So my Note 3 display kicked the bucket this morning. I went to get a new phone through insurance but it was a $200 deductible for a refurbished phone. I can upgrade for $140.

I'm with Verizon and need a new phone. I'm an Android guy...any recommendations?

I'm looking at the Note 5 and the LG V10...but the Turbo 2 sound since too. I could also get the Nexus 6P from Best Buy

I HATE that the Note 5 no longer has a removable battery or SD card slot, but neither does the Nexus 6P

I have the note 5. Battery last all day with heavy use and power saver mode on. Also chargesvery quickly using the supplied fast charger.

I had the note 3 prior myself and the upgrade is worth it. I did have two batteries before for the note 3 and was concerned about it as i always had to swap at the end of the night. Now if I toss the phone on the charger for a few minutes once in the day, Ill end the night with plenty of battery.

Cant help with the other models as I only really looked at the note coming from the 3.

iPhones do!!

Just bought a replacement battery for $13 shipped from Amazon.
what year? I dont have an iphone but I dont remember my buddies having screws. Unless they are at the bottom still, that was pretty convenient. I broke my wifes iphone too trying to do the screen replacement. I just get new phones now.

what year? I dont have an iphone but I dont remember my buddies having screws. Unless they are at the bottom still, that was pretty convenient. I broke my wifes iphone too trying to do the screen replacement. I just get new phones now.
Mines a 5s. It's about two years old.

Just google imaged a 6s and he screws are still by the charging port.

Back
Top Bottom