Need excavator work

emortensen

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
We are looking to put a fiberglass pool in and I need someone to knock down trees, dig the hole, back fill, remove some concrete, prep for concrete, and grade for drainage. We are in Dallas and hopefully somone knows a good reputable company.

Are these pools expensive? We are thinking about a pool and are just now looking.

One local company quoted 58k installed, we are looking at a Tallman pool but we need to hire everyone. Tallman will be on site to advise the contractors. The pool they have that we are looking at is 29k not installed, so I think we can save some money doing it this way. We are late to the pool season, so we shall see if we can get it done before school starts back up.

One local company quoted 58k installed, we are looking at a Tallman pool but we need to hire everyone. Tallman will be on site to advise the contractors. The pool they have that we are looking at is 29k not installed, so I think we can save some money doing it this way. We are late to the pool season, so we shall see if we can get it done before school starts back up.
Dang

Back
Top Bottom