Need Help.... Auto Glass Professionals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I am in need of a mobile auto glass person who works in the Decatur/Emory area that can do windshield chip repair. I picked up a stone Friday afternoon on Hwy 78 and I need it repaired before it goes full blown bad. I am working both Monday and Tuesday all day in the Decatur/Emory area. If you can help me out, please send me a PM and I can get to you all my information.

Thanks!!

Definitely avoid Safelight, their prices are a bit extreme. I just had a windshield replaced and used Barrett Auto Glass as they were the least expensive that could come to me. The second lowest quote I had was from ODT member "JRolin". I believe he is located in Buford, though.

Yes I just checked safelight for a price for one very small chip and they wanted 127.00.....I had my whole windshield replaced on my wife's hummer this past summer from an ODT member for 200.00.......!!!!

I thought there would be a local guy in my area............always like to keep the business in the ODT family!!

I need a new windshield on my 2001 Jeep Wrangler too. I got a quote from a guy that comes into my work for $135. I don't know if he can fix chipped windshields or not, but it might be worth a call. He is a mobile service and isn't too far from Decatur.

C & C Autoglass
678-973-8668

Windshield glass today is much thinner than it used to be. I had a small chip and didn't think much about it and a week later it went completely across the windshield. Get it fixed asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom