• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need help finding this fella a home.

Many thanks to Bear44 for finding this guy a family and for getting soaking wet in the process. If you ever need anything just let me know.

Many thanks to Bear44 for finding this guy a family and for getting soaking wet in the process. If you ever need anything just let me know.

My hats off to you and Bear44 for taking care of the dog. I wanted him so bad I could taste it but was no way I can handle another dog right now. As Eshrote said, I love a happy ending. :)

I lost my pit tuesday to bone cancer.So glad you found a place for him.Thanks Bear for making it happen.Dogs make you a better person.Great avie 357

I did nothing other than be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. I got to help a great dog and two families. Who wouldn't have jumped at the chance to do that? The real credit goes to HERMET and his wife! They took this dog in, cared for him and then drove all the way from Locust Grove to Norcross in the rain during rush hour traffic to let us take a look at him and decide if he was the dog that my friends were looking for. They even refused gas money from the new owners of Buddy. That, my friends, is the definition of "Good Folks"!

Thanks again, HERMET. Buddy's new family is overjoyed with him.

Last edited:
I did nothing other than be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. I got to help a great dog and two families. Who wouldn't have jumped at the chance to do that? The real credit goes to HERMET and his wife! They took this dog in, cared for him and then drove all the way from Locust Grove to Norcross in the rain during rush hour traffic to let us take a look at him and decide if he was the dog that my friends were looking for. They even refused gas money from the new owners of Buddy. That, my friends, is the definition of "Good Folks"!

Thanks again, HERMET. Buddy's new family is overjoyed with him.
Good people... gives me hope.
Kudos guys. :yo:

Back
Top Bottom