Need help replacing iPhone 4 screen

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who can replace a screen on an iPhone. My brother in law took my iPhone apart before realizing that I did not get the right part sent to me from an eBay seller. Looking for someone who can fix for a discount since half the labor is already done. Thanks for your help

Did you order the glass or the lcd assembly? The glass can be a PITA at times but with the assembly, it's literally 2 screws, 3 or 4 clips and done. It's literally under 5 min to do with an assembly.

I'm in Buford but would do it for you for free if you can wait till this weekend.

If you have any trouble, lookup Mike's computers in woodstock (I believe it's something else now, but the search will get you there). It's been my go to for working on our laptops and they advertise phone/screen repair.

Woodstock Computer Repair did replaced my Iphone 6 plus screen. They did great work and warranty for 90 days.

My wife took hers to somewhere off Barrett Pkwy for much cheaper than my repair was, but her new screen detached from the phone within a week and they offered no warranty.

Back
Top Bottom