Need help with HVAC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a licensed and NATE certified HVAC & refrigeration expert. There is a reason your sequencer failed. If it is age, life expectancy is one thing, an electrical issue is another! A sequencer will fail if you are pulling too many amps, which can be caused by multiple issues! ... And can cause an electrical fire. Also, sequencers are like guns and bullets, you need to know the specs of what you are replacing! Replacing bad parts with good wrongly chosen parts is like wasting your money. So what is your house and family worth? More than a box of bullets? Just placing wires on electrical components thinking they are in the right place is like shooting a target blind folded! Good Luck... Hope I don't hear about you on the news!

I am a licensed and NATE certified HVAC & refrigeration expert. There is a reason your sequencer failed. If it is age, life expectancy is one thing, an electrical issue is another! A sequencer will fail if you are pulling too many amps, which can be caused by multiple issues! ... And can cause an electrical fire. Also, sequencers are like guns and bullets, you need to know the specs of what you are replacing! Replacing bad parts with good wrongly chosen parts is like wasting your money. So what is your house and family worth? More than a box of bullets? Just placing wires on electrical components thinking they are in the right place is like shooting a target blind folded! Good Luck... Hope I don't hear about you on the news!

Thats why insurance was made. . . A fella with probably more experience than you put it in, thanks for your concern but it's not needed!! ;)

Isn't there a Fox Parts or something down on hwy 441 , just before athens.

I've used the one in Stone Mountain and the one in Gainesville. I'm not sure about one outside of Athens.
I had a customer whose oven was tripping the breaker, come to find out the terminal block had burnt up due to loose terminations. I called Fox with the make and model of the stove and had the parts within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom