• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need help with Irrigation System (1-2 days)

briankoh91

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Looking for someone for this weekend (21-22) for help installing an irrigation System. Our irrigation guy left (went back home to mexico) and we need someone for 1, maybe 2 days.

The job will be located in Suwanee. This is one time job, possible long term later on.

$120/day or $160/day if you have real experience.

Looking for someone for this weekend (21-22) for help installing an irrigation System. Our irrigation guy left (went back home to mexico) and we need someone for 1, maybe 2 days.

The job will be located in Suwanee. This is one time job, possible long term later on.

$120/day or $160/day if you have real experience.
Good to hear he went home, I hope he stays there where he belongs. You can easily do it yourself and will then know what you have and will have a better chance or troubleshooting it in the future. The one thing I recommend is to put the control valves above ground on a manifold so you can (find) get to them. Also take photos of the trenches you dig to help know where the pipes/wires are later.

Good to hear he went home, I hope he stays there where he belongs. You can easily do it yourself and will then know what you have and will have a better chance or troubleshooting it in the future. The one thing I recommend is to put the control valves above ground on a manifold so you can (find) get to them. Also take photos of the trenches you dig to help know where the pipes/wires are later.
I may be wrong but I think he is hiring for a business not needing help to install one at his home.

I can come and set in a chair and drink Beer and tell you how to do it. But guys he is LOOKING for someone with a green card to do it.

Wish you weren't so far away. I actually used to design, install, and repair yard irrigation systems back in the day. It was hard work, but I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom