• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Lots of Prayers Please . . .

My thoughts are with you. I can truly relate, as what you wrote was a “de ja vu” to the “T” of what I’ve seen first hand.
My wife was kidney / pancreas transplanted in 1990. She was number 30 of the experimental double transplant by a team headed by Dr. John Whelchel at Emory.
Same issues thru the years as you wrote of the skin cancers and she also experienced cancer of the intestines that she underwent surgery, chemo and radiation treatments for in 2018. Diabetic since 12 she is now 65.
Just wow... you have described her life as well...
Hang tough, I’m with you also my friend...

My LORD... WOW....
May the LORD of ALL hopes be at his side and at your side Sir. He is The HEALER... It is just a matter of one WORD of Jesus and all this will be in the past. And So we pray together for the presence of Jesus Christ, The Healer, with Delbert thru one more battle!! And in His wonderful we pray for Healing, complete healing for this young Man!! Amem!!
matthew-8-5-131-l.jpg

My thoughts are with you. I can truly relate, as what you wrote was a “de ja vu” to the “T” of what I’ve seen first hand.
My wife was kidney / pancreas transplanted in 1990. She was number 30 of the experimental double transplant by a team headed by Dr. John Whelchel at Emory.
Same issues thru the years as you wrote of the skin cancers and she also experienced cancer of the intestines that she underwent surgery, chemo and radiation treatments for in 2018. Diabetic since 12 she is now 65.
Just wow... you have described her life as well...
Hang tough, I’m with you also my friend...

I remember Dr. Whelchel. You certainly can relate to what has happened to us.
We may have run across each other in visits to the clinic at Emory. Been there many times.
It would seem that people with suppressed immune systems are more susceptible to cancer.
Hope your wife is now doing well.

I remember Dr. Whelchel. You certainly can relate to what has happened to us.
We may have run across each other in visits to the clinic at Emory. Been there many times.
It would seem that people with suppressed immune systems are more susceptible to cancer.
Hope your wife is now doing well.
She is doing as well as can be expected for her life experiences.
So sorry to read of your stepson’s cancer. There are ways to treat people with his underlying conditions and they are definitely specialized.
Correct, immunosuppressed people do experience cancers more often because the body can’t fight.
The best doctors for the battle is where he is being treated. Again, I am with you all in thoughts ...

Back
Top Bottom