• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need picks of 16in. barrel with 13 or 14 inch handguard

So far it's the SD ZRO or the Solo. The SD ZRO is a designed thin in the middle for grip and opens up at the end for bigger gas blocks and suppressors. The both look nice and I am sure they are rugged. Reviews are really good on them.

On the edge of my seat…
I post my potential purchases in hopes that someone that may have had one can offer assistance related to fit, clearance for adj. gas block and something I haven't thought of yet.

By the way the pictures of the two guns you showed me on handguard length who makes those receivers they look pretty good. Great looking rifles by the way, I like them!

I post my potential purchases in hopes that someone that may have had one can offer assistance related to fit, clearance for adj. gas block and something I haven't thought of yet.

By the way the pictures of the two guns you showed me on handguard length who makes those receivers they look pretty good. Great looking rifles by the way, I like them!
Those are both Radian. The FDE carry handle gun is lmt.

I wasn’t being facetious… I’m looking forward to seeing what you do

IMG_4838.jpeg

Left is a 14.5 pinned and welded and the left is a 16” with a 15” floating hand guard

Currently helping my friend finish up this one…
16” pencil-ish profile with extended A2. The handguard is either 12” or 13” I can’t remember.
I dig it. Makes it look light & sporty.
No issues with accessories on the end.

Attachments

• IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom