• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need prayers

Hello, I know that this is a dude's site. I'm messaging on my husband's behalf. I know that he is frequent on this site and feel he has made some friendships. On Tuesday March 17th he fell off a ladder at work and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He has had surgery to relieve swelling in his brain. He has been unresponsive since the accident. I am asking for prayers for complete healing. I know this is a lot to ask when I don't even know you guys, but I really appreciate it.
Hello, I know that this is a dude's site. I'm messaging on my husband's behalf. I know that he is frequent on this site and feel he has made some friendships. On Tuesday March 17th he fell off a ladder at work and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He has had surgery to relieve swelling in his brain. He has been unresponsive since the accident. I am asking for prayers for complete healing. I know this is a lot to ask when I don't even know you guys, but I really appreciate it.

Update: I am overwhelmed with all the prayers and well wishes. At this point his status is still the same. He is still in a coma (not induced) he is on a ventilator but only for help. He is breathing on this own. My prayer is for a complete recovery. If you would like to continue to see update, please see the Facebook page I have created www.facebook.com/Martin-Miracle-107385807567320/? We are hoping for a #MartinMiracle!

Back
Top Bottom