• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need softball player newnan :)

THose are often the BEST teams in a season! No one cares if they win or lose, no egos, no fights, just an excuse to drink copious amounts of beer and have fun!

I played with a team once, and I hated it. It was all serious. Saw once douche walk up wearing baseball pants and carrying a very expensive bag filled with expensive bats. He just had this way about him, his walk, that made me laugh. He really thought he was the ****. I have more fun just getting together and playing for fun. I can not believe how some people get into softball.

I played with a team once, and I hated it. It was all serious. Saw once douche walk up wearing baseball pants and carrying a very expensive bag filled with expensive bats. He just had this way about him, his walk, that made me laugh. He really thought he was the ****. I have more fun just getting together and playing for fun. I can not believe how some people get into softball.
I know right. I wanna win just like the other team does but at the end of the day it's just men's softball! Btw we are 0-3 lol. 10 runs is the most we scored in a game so far. We scored 1 and 5 in the other two hahahaha! But it's a blast! Last game we only had 9 guys(you can play 10 in the field) so me and other two outfielders were running all night!

Back
Top Bottom