• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help. Cosigner/coborrow/coowner??Any car/bank/legal guys?

You are now at WAR. Go full blast for custody of the kids if any. Believe me, go for broke getting custody or you will be broke for years. Get your guns out of there & claim you either never had them or that you sold them.
Second best advice, even if you hate her it's cheaper to keep her.
Third advice, she has a "friend" pushing her to do this.

You are now at WAR. Go full blast for custody of the kids if any. Believe me, go for broke getting custody or you will be broke for years. Get your guns out of there & claim you either never had them or that you sold them.
Second best advice, even if you hate her it's cheaper to keep her.
Third advice, she has a "friend" pushing her to do this.
Divorces are nasty business. The best thing to do is to file first and put her on the defensive and her lawyers answering questions and demands from your lawyer. You also need to develop a "wish/want" list of what is most important to you and prioritize that so your lawyer knows from the outset.

Mrs. and I are going separate ways. Go to check on things and car note is several months behind. So were the utilities but I digress...

Question is...Dealership says she is "Cosigner", which makes her "coowner". Is this true? What rights do I have to get off the loan/car? What rights do I have to the car? Someone please help a brother out here.
This makes me sad. Prayers for you, the boys and the wife. Haven’t read the whole thread yet but if nobody has suggested, it might be time for an attorney.

Back
Top Bottom