• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need some help from South Ga folks

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying to have a show in South GA, maybe this fall if we can find a place. I've heard a lot of suggestions for the fairgrounds in Perry but they said no, they have too many gun shows and do not want another one.

Any other suggestions for a good place to have one somewhere in the lower half of the state?

Georgia Veterans State Park has a very nice large pavilion that’s closed in with bathrooms, kitchen area and lots of seating (tables and chairs)

We’ve had several family reunions there in the past several years

188E7329-EBF3-4341-8A0B-73B4846B82EA.jpeg

Georgia Veterans State Park has a very nice large pavilion that’s closed in with bathrooms, kitchen area and lots of seating (tables and chairs)

View attachment 5810025
Great park! Beach area, boating, camping, cabins and a golf course. I grew up very close to there.

I can't believe the Perry Fairgrounds would do you like that. They have plenty of other dumb **** going on there all the time.
Hey there's an old ass oval track in Byron right on Hwy 41. Although it's all outdoors. If that's an option I can go find out who owns it now.

View attachment 5810025
This is more of an indoor type event since it has a setup and has to be left overnight.

Back
Top Bottom