• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone with wood planner

Bullfrog81

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I am building a dining table for my wife and I need to plane some black walnut. Unfortunately I don't own one. If anyone had one that dont mind me borrowing or using in place that would help a lot. I can pay for use or trade something for the use. I only need to plane 6 boards that are 60" long. The widest board is 10" wide. I live in acworth so somewhere reasonably close would be great. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Jeremiah

If you're coming south (Macon) anytime soon you can bring 'em and use mine.

I have used a drum floor sander for a table I built onetime out of 2 22'' boards, made the top a couple of inches long but, before putting the legs I put it on the floor and used the floor sander and then trimmed to size.

If you're coming south (Macon) anytime soon you can bring 'em and use mine.

I have used a drum floor sander for a table I built onetime out of 2 22'' boards, made the top a couple of inches long but, before putting the legs I put it on the floor and used the floor sander and then trimmed to size.
Thank you for the offer. No trips planned anytime soon. But if things change I'll contact you. Sounds like a great idea. Thanks again. Have a happy thanksgiving.

I live on the northwest side of Powder Springs . Just off Lost Mountain Rd. Have a 20" planer and a 37" wide belt sander. Let me know. I'll send phone number by PM .

Back
Top Bottom