• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  Need the Hogs Gone?

I tried posting several of these on various sites as well. What you will find is owners and farmers complaining about hogs, however, to this day - I have not found one person that will actually allow me to hunt of their land. In utter frustration, I ended up joining a nice club that has hogs. :)

I tried posting several of these on various sites as well. What you will find is owners and farmers complaining about hogs, however, to this day - I have not found one person that will actually allow me to hunt of their land. In utter frustration, I ended up joining a nice club that has hogs. :)

Have you pistol or slug gun hunted hogs? I've always wanted to do that.

Have you pistol or slug gun hunted hogs? I've always wanted to do that.

Not to steal or hi-jack this man's thread, but I always carry a Glock 10mm OR 44 mag pistol w/me along with either a 30/06, 45/70, or 338 win mag. (Yah, probably too much gun). I don't care for a shotgun (slugs)...prefer optics now.

We've got an opening at our club in Warren County if any of y'all are interested. Plenty of hogs there. I'm sure you can get a bit of practice with a pistol. ;) --- it's 24/7/365 for the hogs over there. Use a 22 LR to 50 BMG. Bow, knife, throw rocks, fist fight them, Whatever...

*** Back on topic *** oc1oc2 : Just curious to see if anyone has given you an option of hunting on their land for hog removal?

I have posted this as well with no responses. Met a guy who told me hogs tore up a $2500 dove field he just put in. I offered to take them out and he said he would wait for them to leave. Wonder how that is working for him.

Back
Top Bottom