• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need your opinion on a buy

They are not always scams some people, especially people from jackson are that stupid. But then the option for the dog turd opens back up since it's local

I was looking for your gun and saw a M1A scout for $800 and sent an email, sounds like it's too good to be true also.

So I found a rifle on Armslist that I want, problem is the price is too good to be true. I contacted the seller and he says he is in Jackson, GA but has a very busy work schedule and can't meet me, so instead of me driving there he will ship it it to my FFL if I send him a money order for $800 (the rifle retails for $1300+). As a prove he sends me a copy of his DL ... well I thought I was dealing with a guy but the DL shows a woman of legal age. If I send the money order with her name and address on it can somebody else cash it? Deal or no deal? What do you all think?

Definitely a scam. Run away!

(The spelling in part of the ad is not right for a US citizen. "Unequalled" is not a common typo. This jerk is definitely posting from other country. You will never see your money or that gun if you fall for this one.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom