• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Ratings

I have only given one neg in my time on here. They are no longer a member on here. I almost gave a neutral to someone that I caught in a lie. They are also no longer a member on here.
If I am interested in an item on here, I check a member's feedback to see if they have dealt with someone that I have already dealt with. If I am still skeptical, I will send a message to a member who has dealt with them and ask their opinion. I have also had other members send me a message asking about a certain member that they are considering making a trade with.

P.S. If I am ever a no show, start checking the local hospitals.

I got ran around in a bid war with a asshole that PM me first on a trade deal.. and was dealing down the road driving to our meeting site..i got a mile from the meet spot and he asked me for 150$ extra cash to make our fair trade more palatable.... **** you asshole ...neg neg neg and he didnt show to meet me face to face..he apologized in a text ..piss up a rope dick head

Bwahahahahaha!!!

P.S. If I am ever a no show, start checking the local hospitals.

honestly if someone is late the first thing I do is check for accidents on their most likely route. I always give people the benifit of the doubt and would wait on a response from someone before I gave any feedback if they didn't show.

Even the guy that tried to sell an item out from under me after our agreement, it was snowing so the first thing I did was check to see if they were online, then I checked for accidents. I was worried about them til I saw them log in, then I went into "you're a D***" mode :lol:

Who here actually know the rules on the itrader system?
It is here to make sure the buyer and seller both show up at the agreed time data and place, nothing more! It don't mean that either party has to buy of sell if they have reason not to and that part is their business, not the world's. Some folks try to use the feedback system as leverage in order to get what they want no matter what.

I've ended up with a couple of guns that weren't quite as described or had reasonably obvious faults not disclosed. I could /should have spotted them, so I wouldn't neg someone for that, otherwise I've been lucky so far, on both sides of the deal.

Be honest and arrive at meetings when agreed, all I ask, and try to do myself.

Looks like I'm about to hand out my first negative FB to someone. Been at our agreed meet spot for 40min and he's a no-call/no-show. Figured he was stuck in traffic or something but now all communication with him has gone dark.

I'd give the feedback part a few hours and see if there was a valid reason for not showing or calling but I surely wouldn't wait over 30 mins before I called it and headed home..

My first experience with ODT. I was trying to buy a PSL-54 and the guy accepted my offer. We switched phone numbers and we made all the arrangements. I texted him that I was at the meeting spot and all I got was a read receipt.

Back
Top Bottom