Neighbor reveals she is from Hell.....Update - plan no bueno.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
230   0
Reaction score
The nasty old woman that lives behind me has a contractor digging a trench and laying a pipe to carry all her rainwater runoff from her roof into the right of way between our yards. This will cause more severe flooding than we get now as a 2" rain will deliver about 54 cubic feet of water from her roof to an area that is already prone to flooding during heavy rains. Macon/Bibb regulations state that if you move earth and place any new materials (the pipe) you must have a permit to do so. She admitted to not having one. I plan to go down the P&Z office on Monday to see if she's allowed to do this. If not, I need a nasty as **** lawyer to make her dig this **** up.
Rainwater Runoff.JPG

either that or he needs to start construction on his own unlicensed project to dump the water right back onto her house
LOL, this is my plan. While she may need a permit to do what she's doing, I DO NOT need a permit to build a non-structure supporting retaining wall on my property. If I do so, I'll dump ALL the runnoff from the uphill end of the neighborhood into her yard, LOL! I think I can get a nice retaining wall built and backfilled (to level out my yard) for about $2,500.

Back
Top Bottom