Netflix....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone else if having sucky experiences with the big Netflix of late.

I have all sorts of stuff in my queue, and most of it I am having to wait for. When I first signed up, discs were shipping out PDQ, but now everything seems to have slowed waaaay down.

Anyone know what is going on with the 'flix?

-Tried streaming, and it sucked where I live. Not really an option for our "broad"band.

I am wondering if anyone else if having sucky experiences with the big Netflix of late.

I have all sorts of stuff in my queue, and most of it I am having to wait for. When I first signed up, discs were shipping out PDQ, but now everything seems to have slowed waaaay down.

Anyone know what is going on with the 'flix?

-Tried streaming, and it sucked where I live. Not really an option for our "broad"band.

we dropped them this month to just streaming, and even it looks to be going o the chopping block next month.

My cue is coming at a great pace. But then most of the things on it are not new releases either. They've always been real good about getting me discs PDQ. A couple of times when I didn't get a disc as expected I'd go online and file a complaint and they'd send me a replacement only to get the original at the same time if not just before the replacement. More USPS issue than NetFlix.

The instant has been sticky lately but I figure it's mroe internet than NetFlix. Usually if I stop the playback and start it again it clears up the stream for a while at least.

My cue is coming at a great pace. But then most of the things on it are not new releases either. They've always been real good about getting me discs PDQ. A couple of times when I didn't get a disc as expected I'd go online and file a complaint and they'd send me a replacement only to get the original at the same time if not just before the replacement. More USPS issue than NetFlix.

The instant has been sticky lately but I figure it's mroe internet than NetFlix. Usually if I stop the playback and start it again it clears up the stream for a while at least.
that's the main reason why I dropped them a year ago. they have the same **** on rotation for the whole time I had the subscription. probably released one or two TV series within that time but that was about it.

I'm still catching up with TV series' I never got around to watching. Chuck, Big Bang Theory, Galactica, latest years released of CSI(all 3). There's still a lot I haven't watched but they COULD put more on instant. It does seem like every time something pops into my head that I want to watch NOW, it's not available on instant.

I use Netflix almost exclusively anymore. Even cut Hulu. Lots of absolute horrible movies on instant anymore. I think I've watched anything worth watching except for TV shows. Still like catching up on entire seasons of a show. Numbers, HIMYM, The Office.

I use Netflix almost exclusively anymore. Even cut Hulu. Lots of absolute horrible movies on instant anymore. I think I've watched anything worth watching except for TV shows. Still like catching up on entire seasons of a show. Numbers, HIMYM, The Office.

Yep-

That is another thing I noticed about instant. The selection on instant is stupid.

Netflix better watch it, someone else will come along and whip up on 'em.

Back
Top Bottom