• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Neutral feedback

So I just received NEUTRAL feedback for not cleaning the gun before I traded it. WTF? Gun was spotless outside. I didn't know I was supposed to ensure it was spotless before I traded it. I even mentioned it wasn't cleaned before the guy accepted it.

So I just received NEUTRAL feedback for not cleaning the gun before I traded it. WTF? Gun was spotless outside. I didn't know I was supposed to ensure it was spotless before I traded it. I even mentioned it wasn't cleaned before the guy accepted it.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd say that makes the other party look pretty stupid - if he followed through on the trade, then that's on him.

Besides first thing I always do on a new gun is field strip it, clean it, and lubricate it.

I don't think I care to trade with them.

That’s horse ****...... I’d ask him to change it

or

Just ask the mods to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom