• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Auction for Jeddak - Esee Izula Knife - Pink

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
There is that new ODT individual that could use our help. You probably know what's happened by now. (Jeddak)

Here are the details on the Knife.

IZULA - Pink (Knife and Sheath, and Survival Kit)

Where did the name IZULA come from?

The locals in Peru call the meanest, nastiest ant of the jungle by the name "Isula" . We know it as the Bullet Ant. The Bullet Ant is known to be independent, tough, light on its feet, and a real aggressive survivor - the IZULA knife is built the same way. This knife is designed to be the perfect lightweight survival kit or concealed carry knife.

Specifications

§ Overall Length: 6.25"

§ Blade Length (end of handle to tip): 2.88"

§ Thickness: 0.156"

§ Steel: 1095 Carbon

§ Weight: 2 ounces without sheath

§ Finish: Textured powder coat

§ Blade Width: 1.0"

§ Grind: Flat

§ Sheathing: Injection Molded, Black

§ Pommel: Hole to accommodate carabiner

§ Spine: Thumb grippers, 0.5" long

§ Each knife engraved with name, logo and unique serial number

§ Micarta Handle Scales available,SOLD SEPARATELY

§ Made in USA

ESEE Knives Prototype Field Test Photos
ESEE Knives doesn't just release a new knife because it looks cool on paper - we personally field test each new design prototype before is makes it to the production stage. Once we make the final design tweaks and the knife is put into production, we test the design again during field outings Stateside and jungle survival classes in the Peruvian Amazon. We also have users around the world that test our knives and submit photos.When you buy a ESEE Knives knife you know you're getting a knife designed by real users.

The knife will be delivered USPS Mail, or if you live up here near Canton, I can hand in in person.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday, July 31st at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

I'll figure out the easiest way to get Payment over to Jeddak, I would prefer that you pay him or one of his friends, direct. If you are a friend of Jeddak's, please let me know and possibly you could help facilitate this. Please PM me.

2016-07-02-21-08-59-jpg.823942

Back
Top Bottom