• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New bow stands now available!

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I posted a little while back that we have a new bow stand coming to market and it is finally available. I will provide more information in days to come....right now, I am about whipped but wanted to get the word out. Our new website will not be fully published until next week but we have a contact page up at quickstandarchery.com. Questions about the product can be directed to there or to me here via pm or public, either way. We are also going to be a supporter here once we get our banners completed. I have been working relentlessly for the last 5 months to get this product to market, so this is a milestone for us. Now I am going to take a short break.

We are working on our professionally generated photo's this weekend. But here is a pic I took. It's not great but gives you the idea. Thank you for your interest. We gave two away during the ODT Giveaway and one gentleman gave us a review upon receiving the stand. More info to come in the days ahead. Thanks again.
IMG_20160721_205236.jpg

We finally have our website launched. We haven't completed our professional photo shoot yet so we don't have any pics loaded with the stands in use. Attached is a stand with a bow sent in from a customer. Any feedback on the website is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• customer pic 101.jpg
    customer pic 101.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
  • customer pic 102.jpg
    customer pic 102.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom