New Classifieds

I'm not sure you would call it an error/issue but it appears when I added the below thread it crammed all my separated sentences into one paragraph. Not a big deal I suppose I just liked being able to separate sentences to make the post read better.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/642389-FS-***-Sig-Sauer-P226-TacOps-9mm-6-mags-***

UPDATE:
I edited the post, respaced out the sentences, now it looks as expected. It looks like when you initially post it crams it together, then you have to edit to get the spacing you want between sentences.

The caliber issue should be fixed now and you should also have two relist options now, one to relist with comments and one to relist without. If anyone relists in the next couple hours please let me know how it works. Also you should get a PM with links for everything, let me know if that shows up as well.

Thanks!

Ok, relisting with comments removed has a slight glitch right now. It removes the comments but doesn't relist the ad, so for now just hit that button, then after it removes the comments relist it normally.

Should be fixed tonight.

The view counter dose not reset when you realist
other then that you guys are awesome thanks for all of your time keeping the site going

Should have left it the way it was. This has been a pain in the ass I'm sure but with enough fine tuning I'm sure you will make it work. Keep up the good work OS!

The view counter dose not reset when you realist
other then that you guys are awesome thanks for all of your time keeping the site going

That's because it is still essentially the same thread, just with the time changed. If you want views reset you'll have to start a whole new listing.

Should have left it the way it was. This has been a pain in the ass I'm sure but with enough fine tuning I'm sure you will make it work. Keep up the good work OS!

Trust me, the old system was a much bigger pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom