• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA  **** New Firearm & Gunsmith shop open in Newnan **** come check us out

You see the Before pics heres the After pic..Great Project, I had to strip the old coating off and retain the original finish.. Thanks Bitten..

Attachments

• IMG_20140729_142641293[1].jpg
    IMG_20140729_142641293[1].jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 57
You see the Before pics heres the After pic..Great Project, I had to strip the old coating off and retain the original finish.. Thanks Bitten..

I dropped my cherished Norinko 1911 off to Josh last night for trigger works, Sniper Gray Cerakote, and totally wicked VZ grips to match. I saw this pistol in his shop.......and after seeing the before pictures here, I am even more impressed. BEAUTIFUL work! I am very excited and can't wait til mine is complete!

Went and met Josh the other day, very nice man BTW. Picked my Colt back up today.
I am posting the before pictures, most of the old guys here saw them when I got the weapon.
Josh can post after pics. And BTW that was NOT paint on this thing....LOL

Good Smith but Picture taker Josh isn't, bare in mind, I wanted it bare with all it's flaws.

Attachments

• CompactIMG_5799.jpg
    CompactIMG_5799.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 56
  • CompactIMG_5803.jpg
    CompactIMG_5803.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 54
Alright ODT members I know y'all are itching to have something done to your Firearms, come on out and bring them 1911's in for custom work. Deer rifles for work and sight ins.. Etc Pictures of Cerakote work soon..

Back
Top Bottom