New Forum in Boiler Room

Gigabyte71

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
I would like to see a forum, similar to Religious Debate, but which doesn't allow atheists and agnostics. Seems like things that get put in faith and fellowship which are hotly debated among believers, it gets moved to religious debate, then it is anything but a doctrinal debate.

You guys are a bunch of hellbound potty mouths... ~vanguard

As a believer, I don't necessarily think its a bad idea but its an internet forum.Like the other guys said "Don't hold your breath"..

the ODT is a gun swapping and outdoors forum mainly. there are already two religious forums on here while there is only one hunting chat forum.

If you want more religious chat then maybe you could join a forum dedicated to that.

got to share with the non-believers.

This. I get what you are going for OP, but when you take two groups out of a debate it kind of takes away from the point of a debate. You don't always have to agree with a person to see things from their perspective. I read things here weekly that makes me stop and think, "hmm I never saw it that way". Viewing other peoples perspective and listening to their opinions doesn't mean you are giving up your own personal beliefs.

Last edited:
it sucks that some folks cant just leave things be. It dont matter if you believe or do not believe . Main thing is if you dont then why must you troll every thread that conflicts with what you want. The believers dont bash you and try and stir the pot with every post that you list . If it is alreay in a special section leave ir alone unless it is something that effects you

Back
Top Bottom