• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New girl to ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome! I'm a girl too. And this ^^^^^^^^^^^ is oh so true! Definitely a lot of "boys will be boys" going on here. But that's part of what makes them so endearing.

I like to let them know i'm a girl though. They do treat me respectfully. The first or second week after i joined i had an invitation to meet up and shoot a gun i was interested in (very nice fella), and a phone call to answer some questions i had about a particular type of gun. The guys were so nice and very helpful.....they seem to love having girls interested in guns. And contrary to the jokes, (which are funny btw), i haven't met a single perv.

Enjoy the site!

ring the dinner bell. Pm me phone numbers ladies.

Cool...chicks with guns.....teach her well young Jedi and she will probably outshoot you in no time.

My Daughters keep dating guys from the marines, and the army and these guys are all into guns so cleaning my guns in front of them is fun, not intimidating....darnit!

They are all bigger than me so I can't kick their butts if they screw up with my Daughters.

I gotta find new ways to intimidate these guys.....any ideas?...JK.

Cool...chicks with guns.....teach her well young Jedi and she will probably outshoot you in no time.

My Daughters keep dating guys from the marines, and the army and these guys are all into guns so cleaning my guns in front of them is fun, not intimidating....darnit!

They are all bigger than me so I can't kick their butts if they screw up with my Daughters.

I gotta find new ways to intimidate these guys.....any ideas?...JK.

Bloody shovel on the porch...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom