• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New guy from Cumming...

Mister Barter

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Hey guys! New to the forum, obviously. Own a high end automotive detail shop in Cumming. As my name suggests, I've actually obtained all my firearms through barter deals. Upside to being in the automotive market, plenty of gun nuts. Not all trade deals were good, but i do enjoy the barters. Found this place while searching out my next gun, a 1911 .45 acp. Hoping I strike a deal here! Tons of good deals I've seen on here. Recently started collecting a year ago and its all been downhill from there.

Hey guys! New to the forum, obviously. Own a high end automotive detail shop in Cumming. As my name suggests, I've actually obtained all my firearms through barter deals. Upside to being in the automotive market, plenty of gun nuts. Not all trade deals were good, but i do enjoy the barters. Found this place while searching out my next gun, a 1911 .45 acp. Hoping I strike a deal here! Tons of good deals I've seen on here. Recently started collecting a year ago and its all been downhill from there.
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom