• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Infraction System

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still see alot of price bashing on peoples thread, is this even working yet ? maybe someone needs to clarify price bashing on someones else's thread, example; is listing a link to one cheaper or new one for near same price, bashing their price ?
is saying good god whats a new one cost, bashing their price ? i think if you gonna say anything like that should be in a pm not on the thread,or if you dont agree with the price just move on, i really would like to know the rules on that or is it just a judgement call ?

it didnt happen on my thread, i just want to know the rules for in the future, i dont care either or, just like to know case i happen to do it,not trying to tick anyone off,

i still see alot of price bashing on peoples thread, is this even working yet ? maybe someone needs to clarify price bashing on someones else's thread, example; is listing a link to one cheaper or new one for near same price, bashing their price ?
is saying good god whats a new one cost, bashing their price ? i think if you gonna say anything like that should be in a pm not on the thread,or if you dont agree with the price just move on, i really would like to know the rules on that or is it just a judgement call ?
These do qualify, if anyone notices something like this, report it to us mods and we will handle it. On the low low of course!

Closing up this soap opera, days of our lives starts soon and I don't want it to overlap! :D

If anyone feels like they had a post or thread wrongly deleted, just send a mod a pm for clarification, it might have actually been a mistake. Please don't start a huge **** storm over a minor problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom