• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New investment ideas

hunterofopportunity

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
9   0
Reaction score
After searching for a used cc boat at a decent price for 2 years I'm considering pulling my money out and buying as many new boats as i can. Wrapping up for storage snd selling when I retire. The way prices are i expect to double or triple my investment. If not at least i will own a boat, lol. Damn.

After searching for a used cc boat at a decent price for 2 years I'm considering pulling my money out and buying as many new boats as i can. Wrapping up for storage snd selling when I retire. The way prices are i expect to double or triple my investment. If not at least i will own a boat, lol. Damn.
You might want to check the insurance premiums and find out about what ain't covered...

You might want to check the insurance premiums and find out about what ain't covered...
Wouldn't be any insurance if paid in full. Boat would be stored, wrapped up for protection. This was mostly satire, but boats have increased 40% last 2 years. People are buying and selling less than a year old 5-10000 dollars more than they paid.

A boat is a hole in the water that you continuously pour money into.
The happiest 2 days of a boat owners life:
The day you buy,and buy, day you sell.
And the most important one of all is:
" if it flies,floats, or f***s, it's cheaper to rent it.
Trust me.Ive made a living most of my life in different levels of the industry. Only boat I've owned longer than 1 month is a canoe.

One can never keep up with hyperinflation. Best bet is to invest in things with inherent value and that are not already depreciating assets and have no counter-party risks. Perhaps something that can be put beyond direct government reach.

Cc boat ?

More people are buying boats and campers to avoid crowds. Prices have gone up because demand has gone up. Then again everything is selling for more that it was 5 years ago. You can sell a house for any number you choose. Someone will come along.

Cc boat ?
Sure you know, a concealed carry boat.
Might be a cabin cruiser
or a Chris Craft
If he's going to buy up all the boats
somebody might better snatch up
the trailers and motors.
Just remember BOAT = Bust Out Another Thousand

I'm no Rockefeller but pretty sure Land is better investment.
1. They're not making anymore
2. That's where dry docks come from

Sure you know, a concealed carry boat.
Might be a cabin cruiser
or a Chris Craft
If he's going to buy up all the boats
somebody might better snatch up
the trailers and motors.
Just remember BOAT = Bust Out Another Thousand

I'm no Rockefeller but pretty sure Land is better investment.
1. They're not making anymore
2. That's where dry docks come from
Center Console

Back
Top Bottom