• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Member that can't post. MNRSports

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I have sent a message a few days back about this and had a very swift response. Thanks. But now I am back in the same boat in that I cannot post an add or submit a post for private help. I get some message that I do not have those permissions. Help Please! I am a local guy trying to figure out the best way to help this market within my ability and I can't even function via this forum. Getting frustrated...thks.

I see this post. Try logging out then logging back in. If that doesn't work, clear out your browser cache next and log back in.

Sorry, I forgot to setup the private help forum to work with Dealer accounts, that's fixed now.

As for the posting issue, dealers are only allowed to post in the dealer listing area of the classifieds, if you try to post in any of the private seller areas it'll deny you.

Yeah, I've got 25 at this price. I got them at the height of the scarcity but had to pay a bit more up front to firm up my backorder. Takes about 5 months to get them. Its a tough supply market but I have a decent amount of high cap mags for AK's, several Glock models, and some HNK PS 90 mags. I just received some 10/22 high cap mags. I think I'll list them all in the dealer section.

Back
Top Bottom